TSI are Recruiting
International Sales Executive
We are an International Marine Turbocharger company, with workshop locations in UK, Netherlands, Malta, Italy and Houston USA. Due to recent expansion of our group, we are looking for an experienced and driven Sales Executive to play a major part in delivering new customer growth to the business. This is an excellent opportunity for sales professional with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a professional sales role within the maritime industry.
As a sales executive you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities whilst maximising opportunities from our existing customer base within a defined territory.
Maintaining a target driven mentality is paramount together with a strong focus on achieving clear goals and objectives. The role will require a high level of determination and dedication to a customer focused role.
The role will be perfectly suited to someone who relishes the opportunity of engaging with clients over the telephone, speaking to a high volume of people and conducting a brief review / update by using a friendly and consultative approach.
- Identifying and qualifying new business with our international targets
- Initiating sales over the phone and arranging online meetings worldwide.
- Develop new business opportunities in conjunction with our sales team
- Monitoring Customer performance
- Liaise with all relevant internal departments as necessary
- Promotion of our group facilities
- Weekly reporting and attending scheduled sales meetings.
- Must be proficient in English,
- Knowledge of sales within the maritime industry
This will suit a person with at least 5 year’s sales experience in the maritime industry who enjoys a fast-paced office-based role. You should be enthusiastic, dynamic and enjoy speaking to people and be happy to pick up the phone. In the future there may be opportunities to visit customers in their premises internationally. Must be proficient in English and have a good understanding of technology to set up and participate in online meetings.
- Excellent telephone skills. Able to build rapport and demonstrate empathy with our clients
- Speaking with a high volume of clients each day
- Able to build relationships with a broad spectrum of people
- Confident, approachable, motivated, and ambitious
- A strong team player and also able to work using your own initiative
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Extensive worldwide travel is required when travel will resume.
Office Location – Southampton
Salary to be agreed based on experience
Auto Enrolment pension scheme 3% employer contribution
21 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays)
Contact email@example.com with copies of CV and introductory letter