TSI are Hiring
CLEANER/ DRIVER/ HANDYPERSON
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. A total of 35 hours a week. However significant overtime hours will be available
Overall Purpose of the job:
To keep all areas of the Company premises, clean and tidy including the workshop, offices, kitchens, washrooms and meeting areas. To carry out driving duties and to lend a hand with various jobs both in the Workshop and the general building.
- Vacuuming and mopping the floors.
- Dusting, polishing and general cleaning duties.
- Emptying the bins.
- Cleaning and maintaining the washroom / toilet area ensuring soap, hand towels etc are stocked.
- Check condition of Company vehicles and ensure the upkeep of vehicle kits. Report to the management team any defects in the condition of the vehicles. Check Trailers (when available).
- Keep yard, area outside the yard, the area outside the office and car park, neat and tidy.
- Drop off and pick up of goods, staff airport runs, customer collections etc…
- Ensure waste material is segregated correctly. (e.g., scrap metal, recycling.)
- Carry out driving / labouring tasks or maintenance tasks requested by the Management team.
- Follow all Company Health and Safety procedures.
- Carry out any other reasonable request made by the Management team.
Cleaning of company vehicles
- Well organised with the ability to multitask.
- ‘Can do’ attitude with a flexible approach to work.
- Full clean driving licence.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Benefits: Pension contribution 3% for auto enrolment plans, Medicash plan, free parking
Contact email@example.com with copies of CV and introductory letter.